Spring bond underlay
One of the Eco-Flooring solutions we have to offer is Spring Bond underlay. Made from 85% of recycled PET plastic bottles and other single use plastics, it is a opportunity to make a difference and reduce plastic waste.
Not only is it a great ethical option but it is also a high-performance product that is light, flame resistant, easy to fit, dust-free and can be recycled at the end of its life.
- 85% Recycled fibres and recyclable after use
- Maximum performance, minimal environmental impact
- Added comfort, warmth and softness underfoot
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Odourless and no harmful VOC content
- Naturally breathable: moisture, rot and mildew repellent
- Light weight, easy ‘fit’ and dust free
SmartStrand carpets are strong, soft, clean but also green. 37% of SmartStrand fibres are made with natural starch, making it the most eco-friendly yarn available on the market today. The amount of energy required to produce SmartStrand is 30% less than with other fibres, because of this the whole production process requires less energy. Consequently the process emits 63% less CO2 than other synthetic fibres.
- Permanent built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance protection
- Wash stains off with water
- Renewable plant based materials
- ISO-Green signature
- Luxury comfort experience
- Natural UV-resistance
- Remarkable resilience
- Revolutionary fibre